• What to Do When You're Sad & Lonely: A Guide for Kids by James J. Crist Ph.D., Free Spirit Publishing, 2005
• More Than Moody: Recognizing and Treating Adolescent Depression by Harold S. Koplewicz, MD, Perigee Books; Reissue edition, 2003.
• The Bipolar Child: The Definitive and Reassuring Guide to Childhood’s Most Misunderstood Disorder; Third Edition . Demitri Papolos, MD & Janice Papolos, Broadway, 2007.
• The Anger Workbook for Teens: Activities to Help You Deal With Anger and Frustration by Raychelle Cassada Lohmann, Instant Help Books, 2009.
• What to Do When Your Temper Flares: A Kid's Guide to Overcoming Problems With Anger (What to Do Guides for Kids) by Dawn Huebner, Magination Press, 2007.
• The Courage to Heal 4e: A Guide for Women Survivors of Child Sexual Abuse 20th Anniversary Edition by Ellen Bass & Laura Davis, Harper Paperbacks, 2008.
• The Me Nobody Knows: A Guide for Teen Survivors by Barbara Bean & Shari Bennett, Jossey-Bass, 1997. Adult Children of Abusive Parents: A Healing Program for Those Who Have Been Physically, Sexually, or Emotionally Abused by Steven Farmer, Ballantine Books, 1990.
• Finding Sunshine After the Storm: A Workbook for Children Healing from Sexual Abuse by Sharon A. Mcgee & Curtis, Ph.D. Holmes. Instant Help Books, 2008.
• Helping Teens Work Through Grief (Second Edition) by Mary Ke Perschy, Routledge, 2004.
• When Something Terrible Happens: Children Can Learn to Cope with Grief Paperback by Marge Heegaard, Woodland Press, 1992.
• Easy to Love, Difficult to Discipline: The 7 Basic Skills for Turning Conflict into Cooperation by Becky A. Bailey, Harper Paperbacks, 2001.
• I'm Not Your Friend, I'm Your Parent: Helping Your Children Set the Boundaries They Need...and Really Want by E. D. Hill, Thomas Nelson, 2008.
• Your Defiant Teen: 10 Steps to Resolve Conflict and Rebuild Your Relationship by Russell A. Barkley PhD ABPP ABCN & Arthur L. Robin PhD., The Guilford Press, 2008.
• 1-2-3 Magic: Effective Discipline for Children 2–12 by Thomas W. Phelan, Parentmagic, Inc, 2010. The Explosive Child, A New Approach fo
• Understanding and Parenting Easily Frustrated, “Chronically Inflexible” Children, Ross W. Green, PhD. Harper Collins, 1998.
• BeYOUtiful! The Ultimate Girl's and Young Woman's Guide to Discovering Your True Beauty, Gaining a Higher Self-Confidence and Developing Personal Success
• Living With Peer Pressure and Bullying (Teen's Guides) by Thomas Paul Tarshis, Checkmark Books, 2010 Bullies Are a Pain in the Brain (Laugh And Learn) by Trevor Romain, Free Spirit Publishing, 1997.
• Don't Pick On Me: Help for Kids to Stand Up to & Deal With Bullies by Susan Eikov Green , Instant Help Books, 2010
• Just Because I Am: A Child's Book of Affirmation by Lauren Murphy Payne M.S.W., Free Spirit Publishing, 1994.
• Practical Tools for Foster Parents by Lana Temple-Plotz, Boys Town Press, 2002.
• Finding the Right Spot: When Kids Can't Live With Their Parents by Janice Levy, American Psychological Association, 2004.
• Families Apart: Ten Keys to Successful Co-Parenting by Melinda Blau, A Perigee Book, 1995.
• The Co-Parenting Survival Guide: Letting Go of Conflict After a Difficult Divorce [Paperback] by Elizabeth Thayer Ph.D. & Jeffrey Zimmerman Ph.D., New Harbinger Publications, 2001.
• Parenting a Child With Asperger Syndrome: 200 Tips and Strategies by Brenda Boyd, Jessica Kingsley Publishers, 2003.
• Social Skills for Teenagers and Adults with Asperger Syndrome: A Practical Guide to Day-to-day Life by Nancy J. Patrick, Jessica Kingsley Publishing, 2008.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
• The Survival Guide for Kids with ADD or ADHD by John F. Taylor Ph.D., Free Spirit Publishing, 2006.
• The Gift of ADHD Activity Book: 101 Ways to Turn Your Child's Problems into Strengths by Lara Honos-Webb, Ph.D., New Harbinger Publications, 2008.
• The Girls' Guide To AD/HD: Don't Lose This Book! by Beth Walker, Woodbine House, 2004.
• The Anxiety Workbook for Teens: Activities to Help you Deal with Anxiety & Worry by Lisa M. Schab, Instant Help Publications, 2008.
• The Anxiety and Phobia Workbook (Anxiety & Phobia Workbook) [Paperback] by Edmund J. Bourne Ph.D, New Harbinger Publications, 2011
• Helping Your Anxious Child: A Step-by-Step Guide for Parents by Ronald Rapee, Ann Wignall, Susan Spence , Heidi Lyneham , & Vanessa Cobham, New Harbinger Publications, 2008.
• Helping Your Child Overcome Separation Anxiety or School Refusal: A Step-by-Step Guide for Parents Paperback by Andrew R. Eisen,, Linda B. Engler, & Joshua Sparrow, New Harbinger Publications,2006.